All You Need To Know About The TS E-Challan
Telangana E-Challan or TS E-Challan is a type of Electronic Challan (Online Generated Challan System) managed by the Electronic Challan System.
This crucial phase ensures that electronic technologies have replaced several operations that previously relied on paper—the whole process of violating a traffic law.
From violating to paying, it has now been computerized with the help of pay online e-challan. In this regard, it is authoritative to understand the e-challan payment process that the Telangana state government follows.
Table of Contents
How to Check Telangana Traffic E-Challan Status?
You can crisscross the status of your Telangana (TS) E-Challan on the Indian Ministry of Roads Transport and Highways (MoRTH) Parivahan Sewa website. What you need to do:
- To check the status of your Telangana Traffic Police challan, go to the Parivahan Sewa website and enter your Vehicle Challan Number, Vehicle Registration Number (RC), or Driver’s License Number (DL).
- The Challan Not Found alert appears on the screen when the Telangana Traffic Police Department has not issued traffic alerts against your vehicle.
Traffic E-Challan Payment Process in Telangana State
Online Payment Process:
- If you receive a challan from the state traffic police, you can pay the fine through Parivahan Sewa’s website. However the successful payment of E-Challan via the Parivahan portal, please do the following:
- Login to https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan
- Enter your Telangana Challan Number, License Plate Number, or Driver’s License (DL) number.
- After entering the Captcha code, click “Get Details.”
- Review the details of the violation and the status of the email.
- Complete the ticket payment process.
- After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation and a transaction ID.
Offline Payment Process:
Telangana Police Challan online payment is the most reliable and convenient method out there, but it can be a bit delicate for those new to the concept.
You can also pay for your Telangana Police Department Traffic Shallan with offline alternatives by following these steps:
Go to the nearest traffic police station with your Traffic Police E-Challan copy.
Contact the authorities responsible for collecting traffic fees.
Make a cash payment of the penalty. You can also ask the authorities to check any outstanding fines and pay them immediately.
What To Do In Case You Received A Wrong traffic police challan in Telangana?
The Telangana Police Department has established a system for reporting challans created with errors or typos. If you receive an inaccurate challan, you can report it using the methods listed below.
- Anyone wishing to check their status can do so at https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.
- Enter your vehicle number and security answer to view the generated traffic call.
- Click on the image link to view photos of the vehicle specifications violated.
- Click Report False if you think you have been charge with the wrong challan.
- Inaccurate traffic police challan will be reviewed and corrected by a designated officer or team.
Downloading Traffic E-Challan Receipt
- If you want to get the e-challan receipt, follow these steps:
- Login to https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan.
- You will need to enter your Challan Number, Drivers License Number (DL), or Vehicle Registration Number (RC) on the main page.
- You will get all the Challan traffic information along with a link to download the receipt after entering the Captcha code.
Also Read: arkansas baseball twitter