Getting Your Wheels Rolling with Walmart Tires
Table of Contents
Introduction: If you’re looking for new tires, Walmart has a large range of brands and styles at competitive pricing. Continue reading to find out more about the many tire options offered by Walmart and what factors to take into account when buying tires for your car.
Types of Tires at Walmart
- Passenger tires – For everyday cars and light trucks. Walmart carries brands like Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, BFGoodrich, and more. They offer all-season, summer, winter, and all-terrain passenger tires.
- SUV/CUV tires – Designed for sport utility vehicles and crossovers. Brands include Goodyear, Michelin, Pirelli, Cooper, and others—various designs for summer, all-season, all-terrain, and winter driving.
- Truck and van tires – Sturdier tires are for pickup trucks, commercial vans, and other work vehicles. Top brands like Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, BFGoodrich, and more. Options for highway, all-season, mud terrain, and snow/winter conditions.
- Specialty tires – Performance, trailer, lawn mower, golf cart tires. Brands vary.
Tire Services at Walmart
- Installation – technicians can install your new tires. This service is included for free with some tires.
- Automotive services – Get oil changes, battery replacement, wheel alignment, and other auto repairs done while installing new tires.
- Flat repairs – Walmart auto centers can patch tire punctures and plug flat tires.
- Tire rotation – They can rotate your tires to extend wear and lifespan. This service is free with installation.
- Balance and valve stem – Wheels and new valve stems are installed when you purchase tires. Ensures smooth ride.
Things to Consider
- Vehicle type – Purchase tires designed for your car, truck, SUV, or other vehicle. The associate can guide you.
- Performance needs – All-season, all-terrain, snow tires? Know your driving conditions.
- Brands – Walmart has all the major tire brands to choose from—research online reviews.
- Budget – Cheaper tires wear faster. Higher quality tires cost more upfront but last longer.
- Installation – Free installation with some tires makes purchasing easier.
More about Walmart tires
As of my last update in September 2021, is a well-known retail corporation that sells various products, including, for multiple vehicles. offers a range of tire brands and types, catering to different vehicle models and driving needs. They provide all-season and specialized tires for specific weather conditions, like winter tires.
Here are some critical points about Walmart tires:
- Selection: typically offers tires from various manufacturers, including well-known brands like Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental, and more. Their tire selection may vary depending on the store location and availability.
- Online and In-Store: You can purchase tires from Walmart through their website and physical stores. Their website usually has an extensive selection of tires with detailed product information and reviews.
- Tire Services: Besides selling tires, Walmart also provides tire-related services, such as tire installation, balancing, rotation, and flat tire repair. These services are usually offered at their automotive service centers in-store.
- Tire Warranty: Many tires sold at Walmart may come with manufacturer warranties, and you can inquire about specific warranty details for each tire.
- Price Matching: Walmart often offers price matching for their tires. If you find a lower price for the same tire model elsewhere, they may match that price.
- Tire Recycling: Walmart typically offers tire recycling services, allowing you to dispose of your old tires responsibly when purchasing new ones.
With a vast selection of name-brand for all vehicle types and budgets, plus included installation services, is a prime destination for your next set of wheels. Consult a tire associate to find the right fit for your driving needs.