Technological Intelligence at the Package of Digital Marketing
Does the term digital marketing stack complete familiar to you? Although this concept isn’t heard that often, what it entails is far more common than you might imagine. If you’re a marketer, you’ll quickly find that you do this all the time.
What is Marketing Stack?
Marketing Stack is nothing but the clever use of technology in the marketing world. It integrates various tools used for analysis, monitoring, and research, among many other activities. Yes, exactly! These platforms, which you use every day, make your work easier and faster.
Marketing Stack: Why Bet on a Technological Vision?
The answer is obvious: technology makes our lives easier. And when we talk near marketing, there is nothing more remarkable than, for example, having large amounts of data analyzed on a platform to link it to a sales tool.
Results Optimization digital marketing
In general, the implementation of the Marketing Stack allows optimizing results at all levels since the technological platforms offer a very effective offer of work organization. Among them are CRM and CSM.
Thanks to these tools, it is possible to accelerate the processes, eliminate the outdated circuits, and eliminate the manual works that slow down the time of the equipment in each sector. This improvement will soon yield results superior to those obtained with the working methods used in the past.
Integration between Different Tools
Marketing managers are responsible for selecting the tools that solve business problems, which best fit the category, process, budget, and number of employees. digital marketing
The platforms chosen must be compatible with each other: there must be a connection between them that allows automation. For example, an analysis tool must be consistent with the CRM and at equal time with the social listening stage.
Innovation and Disturbance
Being one step ahead, not existence afraid of alteration and always being open to new things is essential.
Often the key lies in finding unconventional solutions to common problems; Therefore, disruption must be an ally in your organization.
The marketing stack is full of ground-breaking platforms – over 7,000 – that offer practical and effective solutions. It is essential to reason outside the box and analyzes how to replace traditional and outdated methods with new technologies.
Marketing Stack: How to Incorporate it mad about your Strategies?
A strategy is a healthy thought-out series of actions aimed at a specific goal. Therefore, it is first necessary to assess the circumstances under which technological tools can be helpful in the strategic solution of a problem.
You have to know the business flow and every step it goes through. Understanding where the improvement points and where the bottlenecks lie is necessary to act and implement the changes. Think openly about solutions to processes that lead to errors or unnecessary costs.
Process Simplification digital marketing
The other fundamental step in executing your marketing stack strategy is to explore the different options that technology gives you to accomplish the tasks you’ve chosen to improve.
First, you should analyze which tools would speed up production in your company or, for example, solve one or more workflow problems.
Perform Benchmarking digital marketing
Comparing is the rule of the best buyer. Look for the best options, the finest plans. Evaluate which tool offers technical support and has a project based on the number of employees in your office.
Significantly, you research the pros and cons of apiece platform: many of them offer options that present great complexity, and what we’re looking for is simplicity nonetheless with efficiency.
Incorporates Agile Practices
However, it is essential to adapt the work subtleties to the conditions of the specific project. By implementing an agile methodology, you can identify all the steps to follow in a development process, what tools to use at each stage, and how many people are needed to complete it. This makes it easier to determine costs and assess overall benefits.
Carefully planning all steps and paying attention to details will help you reduce costs and increase productivity to achieve all goals on time.
Study the Prices and Benefits
Once you have recognized the set of innovations that will meet your business needs, you need to assess the cost of acquiring them.
Is it better to buy a once-a-month plan, rent a stage, buy it, develop your own? How much will this cost me? Is it profitable in the short, average, or extended term?
Likewise, you must analyze the lifespan of the software and the use you will give it. In many cases, a tool of great value is acquired that is ultimately not implemented, either since no project merits it or because it is very complex.
This assessment is essential: it allows you to consider all the costs related to implementing this alteration and avoid economic losses for both the company and the customer.
Types of Marketing Stack Tools
The marketing stack includes all technologies that merge synergistically into one unit; For this reason, the choice of platforms depends on the nature of your business.
For example, for an agency that works with customer acquisition processes, you need to cover these activities: Inbound, Intelligence, Analytics, and Collaboration. This is where HubSpot could be beneficial.
Here is a list of the record used tools in the Marketing Technology Stack:
- CMS “Content Management System” helps to manage a website’s content systematically. Instance: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, HubSpot CMS, Shopify, amongst others.
- CRM “Customer Relationship Management.” It is a 360º management software, and it includes all touchpoints for sales, marketing, and customer service.
- ERP “Enterprise Resource Planning.” It is a set of IT solutions for financial processes such as planning, issuing tax assessments and accounts, and managing organizational processes.
- Ecommerce Platforms. These are platforms that offer eCommerce content and comparisons. Example: BigCommerce, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Prestashop, Magento.
- Social listening. These tools enable the measurement and analysis of social networks, and some of the most well-known are Hootsuite, Agorapulse, Talkwalker, Shoot Social, and Buzzsumo.
- Data examination. The process of data collection and analysis involves transforming that data to obtain helpful information that supports decision-making. Power BI, Display, SAS, Excel, and Rapid Miner are the best-known software.
- AI and analytics. It offers statistical models based on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Automation/Inbound. Combining these two innovations replaces the repetitive manual processes of digital marketing with automated solutions.
- Campaign Manager Tools. As the name suggests, these technologies enable the effective management of digital campaigns—for example, ZOHO, Salesforce, ZenDesk Sell, and Agile CRM.
In the following paragraphs, we will investigate more profound into the software that combining them is essential to achieve digital marketing goals. Let’s go on!
However, one of the first steps you want to take to start working on a digital project is buying a content creation software: CMS “Content Management System.”
We’re talking about a technology that allows you to manage dynamic content in a simple and organized way. Using these types of tools serves as a landing pad for achieving objectives.
Among the main activities that canister be carried out with CMS, we can find:
- Formation of websites.
- Text editing.
- Website code management.
- Moderation of Comments.
- Style editing.
- Inventory control.
- Management of the distribution system.
- Installation of plugins then postponements.
- Storage of resources such as imageries and videos.
In addition, effective customer management is now possible thanks to CRM “Customer Relationship Management” integration. As we mentioned earlier, this is a tool designed to help you better understand the relationship with your customers and spot sales occasions.
The CRM stores customer info such as name, email, or phone in an organized way, obtained through direct touchpoint interactions or website visits, emails, or phone calls.
Advantages of a CRM:
- Collect and manage customer information.
- It connects to all devices in its interface.
- Automate manual and repetitive tasks.
- Visibility of the lead flow.
- Instant preview.
- Optimize processes and reduce costs.
Technology has also arrived to make managing social networks more manageable. A few years ago, caring for them had become a cumbersome and inefficient procedure.
Currently, the industry has numerous platforms that allow managing all social networks in one place – without the accumulation of passwords and logins – up to data analysis and only getting reports. This enables efficiency that translates into profitability for agencies and companies.
The tasks of community and content managers have become much more tolerable, resulting in better ideas and much more valuable content being input by optimizing the execution time of mechanical activities.
Optimizing pages to position yourself in search engines has also improved spectacularly for some time.
Tools like SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, or Screaming Frog allow marketers to detect page errors in such detail that optimization is made much more accessible. Therefore, SEO has become a powerful lead generation platform.
SEO optimization has four essential parts: analysis, keyword research, on-page SEO, and off-page SEO. Let’s see what each task entails and which tool we can recommend simplifying the tasks.
- Analyze. Moreover, you can know the standing of your website and perform a comprehensive audit that can evaluate page speed, estimate web circulation and detect broken links, server errors, duplicate gratified, redirects, etc.
Tools like Screaming Anuran, Woorank, or Site Analyzer can help you with this step.
- Keyword research. Secondly, the tools that work for this goal allow you to get a pretty accurate idea of which keywords drive the most web traffic to your competitors.
Tools like SEMrush, Google Keyword Organizer, or Keyword Tool IO will help you with this task.
- SEO on the page. It focuses on optimizing the internal elements of a website to improve positioning. You can analyze content expansion as well as keyword density.
- Offpage SEO. Firstly, It focuses on improving and effectively managing off-page promotions. Among the things, you can analyze the development of incoming links.
Moreover, digital advertising campaigns are one of the profitable record strategies for businesses today. However, investing in search engine and social media advertising outperforms investing in traditional advertising thanks to the ease of measuring results, its versatility, and the ability to respond immediately.
However, tools like Facebook Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and TikTok Business work hand in hand with Google Analytics, Information Studio, and Tag Manager to present an explosive combination of efficiency.
However, specialized software for a good email marketing strategy is essential to run a complete and effective campaign. Thirdly, one of the innovations that have revolutionized this process is automated, making it possible to automatically generate pre-defined triggers based on where the customers are in the sales funnel.
However, the tools like Oracle, MailRelay, Doppler, or Mailchimp offer excellent options ranging from automatic email scheduling to efficient and simplified data analysis, making email marketing one of the most effective conversions.
In short, the world of marketers has benefited from technology that streamlines processes and, most importantly, leaves room to focus on what makes us strong as humans in this space: leadership and decision-making—the choices.
Firstly, we encourage you to have this information available to assess what improvements you need in your business and decide which platform to be part of your marketing stack.
Also Read:- guide to succeed with your ecommerce
Also Read: kason johns texas tech