Cyber Security Write for Us, Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Dear authors, we have the top 5 websites accepting blogs for cybersecurity writing for us. These websites are taking not getting security to write for our niche and allowing you to submit other categories too.
1. Developer Gang
Are you searching for a website for blog submission? Then you are at the right place to submit blogs for different niches like health, tech, cybersecurity, business, education, and more. To reach them, please send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Developer Gang is the number 1 site on the top 10 websites accepting blogs for cybersecurity writing for us.
2. A-Class Blogs
They are on top ranking, have several visitors per month, and are known as Class Blogs. You can write their email id for the submission of blogs, and the mail id is email@example.com. And the topic they include is health, tech, cybersecurity, business, relationship, sports, and more. Get the Write For Us Travel page for more information.
3. Delta Pro Hike
Delta Pro HIke is here to cover all the topics for blog submission, and they are related to all general niches like health, tech, business, cybersecurity, and more. If you think this is the best place, then you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org because you have the right to choose the best for you. But if you decide on this selected blog submission, you will feel proud. Because they believe in maintaining long-term relationships. This site is on 3rd number from the list of top 1es accepting blogs for cybersecurity writing for us. Check the Dating Write For Us category for guidelines about guest blogging.
4. Computer Tech Reviews
Cybersecurity may be a set of procedures and methods that aim to ensure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of the knowledge of the corporation or organization.
Nowadays, technology is changing at such a rapid pace that, repeatedly, it prevents businesses from being on par. Not having a cybersecurity plan would cause risk when developing commercial operations. For this reason, to manage and minimize hazards, it’s vital to possess one to anticipate future scenarios regarding cyber-attacks. To send a blog submission request to Computer Ttoh Reviews, write down their email id email@example.com
5. Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking! Invites Guest Authors and Writers who are willing to write down here. We are trying to find more fine and artistic Guest Authors and Writers to hitch our Community.
Hacking is a growing security blog where you’ll write on computer security, network security, Privacy, or some tips and tricks that might help readers to stay safe on the web. This is the 4th number from the list of top 5 websites accepting blogs for cybersecurity writing for us.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Are Looking For
For our blog and website, we’re looking for a group of enthusiastic authors who can provide intriguing and educational pieces on technology, IT, cyber security, and digital marketing issues. No of your level of expertise, we will be happy to support your ideas.
Our Audience: Small company owners and IT professionals from all around the world often view our website.
Our Following: We also promote your material on our robust social media networks, which helps you learn more and draws attention to fresh concepts and locations.
Write guest pieces about technology, cyber security, and digital marketing to contribute to our site.
You can write on the following subjects for us:
- Mobile business technology
- Content promotion
- Internet promotion
- Machine intelligence (AI)
- Learning Machines (ML)
- Artificial Reality (AR)
- Online Reality (VR)
- Network of Things ( IoT )
- Utilizing the Cloud
- Software \sNetworking
- App Creation
When submitting an article to us, you indicate your acceptance of the following guidelines:
1. CONTENT QUALITY: Content must be creative and user-friendly instead of being an endorsement. Articles with practical examples and instructive advice will be given preference.
2. ORIGINALITY: Each guest article must be completely original. Articles that have already been published on other websites are not accepted. You don’t want your guest post to appear anywhere in the search results. You allow us the copyright to own your material after it has been accepted for publication, and you guarantee that you won’t reuse it elsewhere.
- TOPIC: You are welcome to write for our blog about any of the themes above and technology, cyber security, internet marketing, and mobile technology. You also use the search box at the top of the page to see if we already have articles on your subject. If we do, attempt to consider an alternative viewpoint for the report that isn’t addressed in the current one and submit a new one.
- LENGTH: Guest posts should be at least 1000 words long. The best length is between 1500 and 2000 words, but the more words, the better.
- PROMOTING: For information on how to advertise on our website and promote your company, send us an email.
- FORMAT: All entries must be written in lucid, traditional American English. Make your sentences clear and concise. The content seems more organized and helps distinguish between topics using bullet points. Use bold highlights when writing lengthy pieces that fail to consider paragraph structure.
7. Photographs: Include a minimum of three images pertinent to the article’s content. Images should be small (less than 100kb).
8. REQUEST FOR ARTICLE REMOVAL: Your post will become the exclusive property of our website if it is approved for publication. All removal requests must be granted.
9. BIO: Authors are required to include the following details:
Your email address will remain private at all times.
- A brief bio of no more than 50 words (may include a link to the company website)
- A headshot (you may help us out by utilizing the email address you’re supplying to post your headshot to Gravatar)
- If you’re interested in using us to promote your work, you can offer any social media connections.
- Since there is just one owner, we will represent your post on your behalf and minimize confusion by not attributing it to a firm.
The Best Way to Submit an Article
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information if your article is ready and adheres to our guidelines:
A brief introduction of yourself (Maximum 60 words)
Link to a completed article on Google Docs (Minimum 1000 words). Everybody with a link to a Google Doc must have such rights.
In the subject line, type “Guest Post Submission.”
We anticipate highlighting your important work on: firstname.lastname@example.org