Benefits of Applying it to your Marketing Strategy
The introduction of social networks into everyday life has fundamentally changed customer and brand relationships. The new Reels on Instagram add an alternative that allows us to marketing Strategy relationships with consumers and followers by creating valuable content.
At the end of 2020, Instagram launched the popular Reels feature, a modality inspired by the social network TikTok that allows you to create short videos with special effects and music.
Companies and businesses quickly adopted this resource to improve their digital marketing strategies and maintain high visibility within the social network.
In this article, you’ll learn why it’s so essential to use Reels on Instagram to create branded content and learn best practices to get the most out of it.
Reels on Instagram: How to Communicate in Less Than 30 Seconds
The reel is a feature that allows Instagram users to edit and post short videos (up to 30 seconds) using a variety of audiovisual resources:
- It is possible to add the music you want from the Instagram collection without copyright problems.
- This feature allows you to speed up or slow down both the video and audio of the content you create.
- Hundreds of filters and products built into Instagram can be used.
- You can choose the clip’s duration and add a countdown before preparing to record.
- Clip editor. Allows you to edit video cuts or remove them
- Instagram allows you to add content from your gallery to Reels.
Although 30 seconds seems very short, it’s enough to grab users’ attention. Here are about tips to keep in mind when considering adding reels to your content strategy:
- explore content. First, we recommend taking a browser tour to see trending user videos and other brands for inspiration.
- Label the roles. Many people are surfing with the sound turned off; Therefore, if a person is speaking in your clips, it’s a good idea to add subtitles. This way you will get more views.
- Create creative and fun content. Use the Instagram feed for more formal posts and Stories for fresh, informal content. Reels are an excellent option for showcasing fun material related to your brand.
As a format, reels are a great way to share educational content. You can use this feature to show how your products are being used or give advice on topics related to your field.
For example, if you consume a fashion store, some options might be showing different outfits or sharing tips on colour matching.
In terms of visibility, reels work well in the explore tab to attract users who aren’t subscribed to your page—as always, using hashtags in your content is key to increasing reach.
Reels on Instagram: Benefits of Applying it in your Marketing Strategy
Instagram roles prove very useful for businesses: since they present dynamic content that attracts and entertains users, you can use them to expand your brand’s reach.
Reels can bring many benefits to your business when you apply them to your marketing strategies.
Easy to use
Reels are seamlessly integrated into stories with Boomerang and Superzoom. In addition, it has a wide variety of filters and options to customize your clips that are very easy to use, so you don’t need any special skills to create incredible videos.
With Reels, you can directly visit your business’ Instagram profile to your website. Place your page URL in your profile and use reels to promote engaging content that users can find on your site.
Create Value Content
There are many activities you can take with Instagram Reels. The most important thing is that all your creations bring value to users. Here are a few ideas:
- show products. You can list the characteristics of your product with a checklist about the role.
- Share educational content. They can provide tips and tricks or create short, concise tutorials.
- Solve frequently asked questions. Ask a question and solve it with information that appears throughout the role.
- Share your work process. This section allows you to show your working methods, a great resource to humanize your brand.
- Creativity plays a fundamental role in Reels: there are endless possibilities for you to create using all the functionality tools available. Here are some orders that will help you generate valuable content:
Creativity plays a fundamental role in Reels: there are endless possibilities for you to create using all the functionality tools available. Here are some tips that resolve help you generate valuable content:
Reels on Instagram: Companies that use it in their Marketing Strategy
However, learn about three companies that have made the most of Instagram Reels and incorporated this format into their marketing strategies.
The primary on-demand content provider was the first to join, However creating material highlighting its essential series and films.
Much of this content went viral and later became memes. Most videos exceed 300,000 views.
Red Bull is characterized by being very active on both Facebook and Instagram. It has created a strong bond with its followers through original content, mainly on extreme sports.
Immediately after launching Reels on Instagram, However brand launched a successful user-generated content campaign under the hashtag #RedBullKeepItReels, which generated thousands of views.
The Spanish league has also capitalized on the rise of Reels on Instagram to post dynamic clips of great football matches, exciting sporting moments, and videos of young players showing off their skills.
Although all brands are exploring this fantastic feature, if you create original, fun, and targeted content for your audience, you can differentiate yourself from the competition and grow your audience.
Reels are designed to be visible to the entire Instagram community, not just your account followers. Unlike Stories, it doesn’t disappear after 24 hours, so it’s material that will continue to drive traffic to your account.
We believe that the possibilities that reels offer have not yet been fully explored. However Creativity is everything, and you can create amazing content with the feature’s tools.
We have no hesitation in recommending adding reels as another measure of your digital marketing strategy for all these reasons.
Also Read:- big data in marketing what it is and what it is for
Review Benefits of Applying it to your Marketing Strategy.